Monday, October 15, 2007


Project page:

All tasks have been completed.

The main difficulty of about this assignment is to deal with various commands. We did this by create a class contains enum fields and switch these fields. It works good, but not good enough. I think in our next Milestone, which need more commands, I will change it to instance factory model, producing sub class of the parser to separate different enums and situations.

We are using the issue driven method in this assignment. The first thing we did is to write issues, and then we pick issues to deal with. On Thursday, we met in library and work together in the afternoon. During that time, we finish building the whole main structure of this assignment. Working together like that is really great, and is of efficiency.

No comments: