Sunday, October 7, 2007

CM.Practice

The Google Hosting Project I created : http://code.google.com/p/webspider-shaoxuan/

In this assignment, our goal is to install SVN, try it and create a new Google Hosting Project.

In my practice, everything goes well. I finish the first 2 tasks without problems.
When creating Google Hosting Project, I face a small problem that when modified codes, no log is sent to svn group. My problem is cause by adding wrong member in svn group. At first I thought that the "googlecode" in googlecode-nonreply@google.com should be replace by the project's name. The right way is to add "googlecode-nonreply@google.com" as a member.

What I learn, or say realize is that the experience in previous assignment is really helpful. Now I can install tools, modify environment variables and test code smoothly.

No comments: